Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Disctiptive Eassy

                                                                                                                                                                                  My name is Mango and during my spring break I had a lot of fun, I got to spend                    the break with my family and friend and girlfriend which was really fun. I was able to go to the museum with my girlfriend and she bought me food and we been together for 5 months and its honestly been thee best five months ever, with my family i went to the park and had a picnic and fed the ducks some bread. On my break i also got to go to the skate park and it was fun, even if i fell a couple of times it was all good. I got to hang out with Chris and some other friends and we went to six flags. Allthough it was hot we got large drinks and at some point we went to the log ride and we got super wet and we flashed the camera when it took a picture. I also got to hang out with Jose and Tylor and Chris and Cristrian we went to Vagas and stayed at ceasers palace we rented entertament and we got drinks and we stopped at a resterant named hooters.    

           The following day I told my mom if I cold visit my cousin's house which she happily said yes too after giving permission to my cousin's mom. As we drove to my cousin's house we all sang aloud in the car, watching netflix and youtube all day long,staying up till 2 am. However, my sister and cousins didn't sleep until 4 am. We ate pizza and saw an old movie called "The Cable Guy" basically a cable guy who be friend's a costumer, he doesn't think that though and says "we aren't friends, later the cable guy turns all physio and kidnaps the costumer's girlfriend,which then he dies saying "All i ever wanted was a little brother" which was referring to the costumer.Luckily, he didn't die,later finding out he didn't even work as a cable guy just some guy pretending to be one. Later, he went to the hospital carried off by a helicopter as one of the medics said to him "don't worry friend your going to be alright" the cable guy says "your my friend?" , the medics says "yeah" with a confused expression on his face which then he replies with a smile and I'm guessing starts the cycle again.After that we then saw "David Almighty".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     A large variety of posters fill every wall that represents few interest The majority of the      posters consist of  thrasher mag. These posters were collected through the internet, and some were given by friends. Anyone who walks into the room can tell what type of music is preferred by looking at some the posters on the walls. Such artist as 2pac and biggie. the whole crew from Metallica, and an almost life size picture of a pit-bull, it all gives the room a nice touch of style. You can see a few pictures of cars on the walls: Ferraris, BMW, racing cars and customized cars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment